January 1, 2014

2014

Charles & Keith shoes / Greenhills leggings / Top made by me /  Anagon bracelet / Cotton On watch / Forever 21 necklace

Happy New Year everyone! Here's to an awesome 2014 ahead!

Okay, I now give you all the permission to call me a really bad blogger. I admit, I have no alibi for this. I was just enjoying myself because of the super jam packed Christmas Break I've been having so far, but I'm not complaining!

Anyway, after a turbulent year, I am very determined to make 2014 the best year ever. To be honest I've never stuck to my resolutions, but I want to make a list of things I'd like to achieve, and at the end of 2014 I want to look back and see how I've grown as a person, as a daughter, or as a student.

I think it's very important to set goals to give you something to look forward to and strive towards. Also, the feeling of accomplishing something is just priceless.

I am really going to make the most out of this year, and I hope you all do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment