December 25, 2013

STEREO SOLDIER

Earrings & Vest from Korea / Bench inner top / Charles & Keith shoes / Cotton On watch / Skirt made by me

Merry Christmas everyone!

I was planning on making a blog post for Christmas Eve as well, but I decided to make one for Christmas Day itself instead. Okay, too much irrelevant information was given.

Anyway, my Christmas turned out better than what I had expected in terms of gifts. I'm not a materialistic person -- it's just that I wasn't expecting people (even my own parents) to give me anything because I never really wanted or asked for anything in particular. I mean, thinking of a whole wish list is just too taxing for me! Lazy person alert.

Besides, Christmas for me is all about the giving then the receiving. Yeah, it's really awesome to receive presents and all but giving it to someone who is really special and seeing them smile when they open it is a hundred times more fulfilling.

Trust me, I've felt that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment